All Star Muffins
Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
250 gm. cake flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp. salt
85 gm. unsalted butter
100 gm. sugar
2 small eggs
1 tsp. vanilla essence
125 gm. sour cream
1 cup dried cranberries – squeeze in some orange juice just to plump up the cranberries
Topping: Some nuts of your choice
(1) Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
(2) Cream butter and sugar till creamy, using a spatula will do.
(3) Beat in eggs one at a time, making sure it’s well blended before the next addition.
(4) Mix in the sour cream and mix till well blended.
(5) Fold in flour mixture lightly and then fold in soaked cranberries.
(6) Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups , sprinkle some nuts ontop and bake at 175C for about 25 mins or till slightly golden on top. Test with a skewer before removing from the oven.
(7) Cool on a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.