Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
180 gm. Butter – melted
275 gm. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla essence
120 gm. self-raising flour
70 gm. cocoa powder
250 gm. cream cheese
45 gm. butter
80 gm. icing sugar
Some chocolate chips to sprinkle on top
(1) Mix melted butter with brown sugar until well combined.
(2) Add in eggs, one at at ime, mixing well after each addition. Stir in vanilla essence.
(3) Gently fold in flour and cocoa powder and stir till smooth.
(4) For cheese filling: beat cream cheese, butter and icing sugar until well combined. Add in egg, beating well.
(5) Pour half of brownie batter into loaf pan, then pour in cheese filling. Then pour the balance brownie batter on top of cheese filling. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
(6) Bake in preheated oven 170C for 40 min.s or until cooked.