Choc Marvel Cake
Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
4 egg white
4 egg yolks
160 gm. sugar
75 gm. cake flour
30 gm. corn flour
2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking powder
chocolate Butter cream:
125 gm. Butter
125 gm. margarine
80 gm. icing sugar
100 gm. melted cooking chocolate
(1) cake: Sift cake flour with cornflour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
(2) Whisk egg white until soft peak forms and then add in sugar gradually and whisk till sugar dissolved and mixture is thick and glossy.
(3) Drop in egg yolks, one at a time, making that it’s evenly combined before the next addition.
(4) Fold in flour mixture and pour mixture into an 8″ round cake tin.
(5) Bake at 175C for about 45 mins. or till skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
(6) Leave cake to cool on a wire rack.
(7) For chocolate butter cream, beat butter, margarine and icing sugar till light. Then pour in melted chocolate and mix till evenly mixed.
(8) Apply chocolate cream onto chocolate cake and decorate as desired.