Chocolate Chiffon Cake
Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
4 Egg yolks
40 gm. cocoa powder
130 ml. water
130 gm. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
150 gm. cake flour
1 tsp. Baking powder
85 gm. Cornoil
4 Egg white
90 gm. Sugar
1/8 tsp. Cream of Tartar
(1) Sieve all dry ingredients together.
(2) Add egg yolks, water and sugar into dry ingredients ans stir till smooth.
(3) Add in cornoil and stir till smooth.
(4) Beat egg white with cream of tartar and slowly pour in the sugar till finish and beat for about 2 mins until stiff.
(5 Fold egg white with egg yolk mixture and pour into a 23 cm or 25 cm. chiffon cake pan.
(6) Bake at 175C for about 1 hour or till skewer comes out clean.
(7) Invert chiffon cake immediately onto a wire rack and let it cool before removing from pan.
(8) Slice and serve.