Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
160 gm. cake flour – sifted
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder – sifted
1/2 tsp. salt
130 gm. butter
100 gm. sugar
1 egg (lightly beaten)
50 ml. evaporated milk
50 ml. water
1 tsp. vanilla essence
Filling: Durian meat
(1) Rub the sifted flour with butter till it resembles breadcrumbs.
(2) Add in castor sugar and stir well.
(3) Pour in all the ingredients (B) and stir till well blended.
(4) Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture into paper cups, top up with a tsp of durian meat and then top up with another Tablespoon of batter. Remember to place the durian meat in the centre of the batter. Repeat till process finish.
(5) Bake at 180C for 20 to 25 mins. or till cooked.
Note: I used a food processor to do the job. Too lazy to rub with fingers.