Mango Swiss Roll
Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
Ingredients for swiss roll:
4 large eggs or 5 medium size eggs
100 gm. caster sugar
120 gm. cake flour
1 tsp. mango essence
a few drops of yellow colouring
65 gm. cornoil or melted butter
Filling: 100 gm. fresh cream
1 mango – cut into cubes
some mango puree
(1) Whisk eggs and sugar till fluffy.
(2) Fold in flour, melted butter, mango essence and yellow colouring.
(3) Pour into a rectangular tray (10″ x 14″) and bake at 200C for 10 mins.
(4) Leave to cool on a wire rack.
(5) Turn cake over onto a piece of greaseproof paper, spread fresh cream on top and sprinkle mango cubes. Roll the swiss roll with the help of the greaseproof paper.
(6) Chill in the fridge before serving.
(7) Slice the cake, spread some mango puree on top and serve.