Marble Dot Roll
Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
250 gm. optima flour
60 ml. water
1 tsp. ovalette
1 tsp. vanilla essence
60 ml. cornoil
1 – 2 tsp. chocolate emulco / paste
Some Orange jam
(1) Beat all the above ingredients in a mixing bowl except cornoil till fluffy.
(2) Fold in corn oil and mix thoroughly.
(3) Scoop out about 100 gm. of batter and mix with chocolate emulco.
Put chocolate batter into a piping bag.
(4) Pour the white batter into a rectangular tray – 10″ x 14″ and level it.
(5) Pipe the chocolate batter onto the white batter and bake at 200C for about 12 mins.
(6) Leave it to cool, spread orange jam on swiss roll and roll up.
(7) Chill in the fridge before slicing.