Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
Recipe yields about 24 pieces
480 gm. Cake flour
300 gm. fresh milk
330 gm. sugar
230 gm. Butter
30 gm. Baking powder
30 gm. cocoa powder
60 gm. chocolate chip for sprinkling on top.
(1) Cream butter and sugar till pale and creamy.
(2) Add in eggs into the butter mixture, making sure that they blended before the next addition.
(3) Add in flour,baking powder and milk into the butter mixture.
(4) Scoop out about 300 gm. batter and stir in cocoa powder.
(5) Pour the cocoa mixture into the plain mixture and lightly mix them to make a marble effect look.
(6) Scoop mixture into paper cups, sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
(7) Bake at 180C for about 25 to 30 mins. or till cooked.