Pandan Chiffon Cupcakes
Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
80 gm. cake flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
3 nos. Large eggs
75 gm. sugar
1/8 tsp. cream of tartar
30 gm. santan or box type coconut cream
35 gm. pandan juice
1 Tbsp. cornoil
1 Tbsp. evaporated milk
a drop of green colouring (optional)
(1) Whisk egg white and then pour in sugar gradually and continue to beat till thick.
(2) In another mixing bowl, whisk egg yolks lightly with a hand whisk and then pour into the beating egg white.
(3) Pour the liquid ingredients (coconut milk ,green colouring, evaported milk and cornoil), in a slow steady stream into the egg mixture and still beating at the same time.
(4) Fold in sifted cake flour and baking powder in batches.
(5) Spoon mixture into paper cups and bake at 175C for about 20 mins or till golden brown.
(6) Remove from oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.