Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
250 gm. Self-raising flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
100 gm. Castor Sugar
1 1/2 large egg or 2 medium size eggs – lightly beaten
180 gm. Coconut milk or Evaporated Milk
80 gm. butter
5 blades of Pandan leaves – blend with milk
a drop of (pandan paste
Some macadamia nuts – cut into half for top
(1) Cream the butter and sugar together until creamy.
(2) Add in beaten egg gradually and then add in the pandan milk.
(3) Add in pandan paste.
(4) Sift the self raising flour and baking powder twice and then mix into the
butter mixture and stir gently. Do not overmix the batter, it should be lumpy.
(5) Pour batter into muffin cups and put about 4 pcs. of macadamia nuts on top.
(6) Bake at preheated oven at 200C for about 25 mins.