Passion Fruit Cheesecake
Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
160 digestive biscuits
80 gm. melted butter
500 gm. cream cheese
100 gm. butter
50 gm. sour cream
150 gm. Dairy whipped cream
4 egg yolks
1 Tbsp. cornflour
2 Tbsp. plain flour
1/4 lemon juice and rind (chopped)
4 egg white
100 gm. sugar
1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
120 gm. passion fruit filling
(1) Blend digestive biscuits and mix in melted butter and mix thoroughly.
(2) Press biscuit mixture into an 8″ loose bottom square pan and refrigerate till it hardens.
(3) Double boil cream cheese and stir till it’s smooth and not lumpy. Add in butter and mix well.
(4) Add sour cream and whipped cream and mix well.
(5) Stir in egg yolk one at a time and add in flour, cornflour, lemon juice and chopped lemon rind.
(6) Whisk egg white then add in cream of tartar and pour in sugar gradually. Whisk till soft peak.
(7) Add half of egg white mixture to the cheese batter and mix well. Add in balance and fold till evenly mixed.
(8) Pour 1/2 of the mixture onto prepared biscuit crust.
(9) Spread passion fruit filling on top, then top up with remaining cheese batter.
(10) Steam bake at 160C for about 90 mins. or till cooked.
Note: If your oven is too hot, decrease temperature to 150C.