Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Posted Tháng Năm 15, 2009on:
Biscuit Base: Mix together and press into a 9″ sq. loose bottom tray
280 gm. Digestive Biscuits – blend finely
2 1/2 Tbsp. Sugar
80 gm. melted butter (if you find that it’s too dry, add a little more till it can be pressed into the tin)
600 gm. Philidelphia Cream Cheese
125 gm. fine sugar
3 Tbsp. Plain flour
1 tsp. Vanilla Essence
150 gm. Sour Cream
2 nos. eggs
1/3 cup of Strawberry Jam
(1) For biscuit base, blend the biscuits finely, add in melted butter and sugar and mix thoroughly. Press firmly into a 9″ square loose bottom tray and bake for about 10 mins. at 175C. Leave to cool slightly.
(2) Beat cream cheese and sugar till creamy.
(3) Add in vanilla essence, plain flour and sour cream and mix till combined.
(4) Add in eggs one at a time at low speed until just until blended.
(5) Pour on top of the baked biscuit base.
(6) Put strawberry jam into a piping bag, pipe over the cheese filling and then use a skewer to swirl the jam to make a marble effect look.
(7) Bake at 160C for about 45 mins. or till the filling is set.
(Test by touching the center of the cheese and if it’s firm, then it’s cooked)