Posted Tháng Năm 18, 2009on:
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
* 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 2 large eggs
* 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 2/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
Makes 1 cup
* 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
* 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard (12-cup) muffin tin with paper liners. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
2. With an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until combined. Beat in vanilla.
3. With the mixer on low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture and sour cream in alternating batches, beginning and ending with the flour. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
4. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean and the top is springy to the touch, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely before spreading with frosting.