3/4 cup unsalted butter (leave at room temperature)
1 cup sugar
2 1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1. Use electric mixer to mix butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and almond extracts.
2. Mix well flour with salt and baking powder. Pour this mixture into (1) and blend.
3. Place (2) on a waxed paper, and roll the dough into thin layer of about 3mm thick.
4. Cover (3) with another waxed paper and put in the fridge for an hour.
5. Use cookie cutters to cut the dough into your favorite shapes.
6. Place the cookie in the baking tray, and bake at 350F for 6-10′.